We primarily teach private 1 on 1 lessons giving you the most intimate and personal teaching experience possible.
Why learn to kiteboard with Kitesite.net?
1. Quality, not quantity- We do not believe large group lessons work well or are cost effective for our customers. There is a lot going on and having a one on one experience is safer and you will learn more when you are given 100% of the Instructors attention.
Standing around on the beach waiting you turn is not something you should pay for.
2. You Get What you Pay For! You pay for the time you are being personally attended to and only for time you are in a lesson. Splitting up your time with others is lost money. In a group lesson you are paying for a lot of time you are idle. The instructors’ time is divided, the gear is divided. We don’t think this is fair to you.We only Charge you for the time YOU are learning to Kiteboard.
3. Customization: We treat every student as an individual with individual abilities and difficulties.
No student learns at the same pace or brings the same skill set to the lesson. Some students need more time to work on a particular skill. Some need less. With one on one lesson we go at your pace, not the pace of the group.
4. No Deposit / Pay after the lesson- We cannot guarantee wind! So we don’t sell it. Why make you pay in advance for something that may not happen? No Wind=No Lesson=No money out of your pocket.
Others take your money and then give you store credit if you don't get what you paid for. We don't think that makes sense or is fair at all.
You pay by the Hour and when the lesson is over. If we get in 2 hours, that’s what you pay for. We will not sell you 5-6 hours of lessons over a weekend when we cannot guarantee your money’s worth.
5. There is no END of the LESSON: The lesson is over when you say it’s over! We don’t get you to a "certain Point", Check it off and Call it good. We want you to go as far in the lessons as possible.
Generally we will have you working with the board after a few hours.
These and other reasons, make a kiteboarding lesson with Kitesite.net the cost effective, safe, Personal experience kiteboarding should be!
Tyson Sullivan our dedicated full-time instructor has gained experience teaching on almost every corner of the US. He is IKO and PASA certified. This means any student wherever they may be in their progression Tyson can take them to the next level.
We teach on all Brand New Cabrinha Kites and boards.
Teaching and Booking for the Summer Now!
|CAPE HATTERAS Kiteboarding Instruction:|
|KITE HATTERAS offers the most efficient form of teaching on the East Coast. Ty Luckett’s custom kite boats offer safe and dry comfort as well as launching from the boat with all the equipment you need for any conditions. You will be on the water quickly with kites that are already rigged and a compressor to inflate them. More time for you to learn!|