- This policy covers how Inland Sea treats personal information that Inland Sea Windsurf Co. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Inland Sea Windsurf Co. products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. collects personal information when you register with Inland Sea Windsurf Co., when you use Inland Sea Windsurf Co. products or services, when you visit Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, and email address. When you register with Inland Sea Windsurf Co. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. collects information about your transactions with us. Inland Sea Windsurf Co. automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Inland Sea Windsurf Co. cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, and to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Inland Sea Windsurf Co. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Inland Sea Windsurf Co. communicate with you about offers from Inland Sea Windsurf Co. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. may set and access Inland Sea Windsurf Co. cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Inland Sea Windsurf Co. Account Information, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Inland Sea Windsurf Co. service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Inland Sea Windsurf Co. Newsletter, that are considered part of your Inland Sea Windsurf Co. account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Inland Sea Windsurf Co..
- Inland Sea Windsurf Co. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inland Sea Windsurf Co. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Inland Sea Windsurf Co. Inc.
85 School Street
West Dennis, Ma 02670